5 bedroom character property for saleCoton Road, Walton on Trent, DE12
- Beautiful Georgian Family Home
- Offered with No Upward Chain
- Wealth of Character & Features
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen with Integral Appliances & Granite
- Utility/Cloakroom & Large Cellar
- Five Excellent Double Bedrooms & Study
- Family Bathroom & En Suite Wet Room
- Gardens, Parking & Double Garage (with Permission to convert)
- John Taylor School Catchment
An ELEGANT and IMPOSING GEORGIAN HOME set in the popular village of Walton on Trent, benefitting from EXCELLENT OUTSIDE SPACE including a DOUBLE GARAGE AND PARKING, FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a wealth of CHARACTER and CHARM. Set within John Taylor School Catchment, this individual semi detached home comprises briefly entrance hall, three reception rooms, kitchen, utility/cloakroom and lower ground floor cellar, with five double bedrooms, a modern bathroom and study set over the first and second floors. There are two staircases rising from the ground floor and the master bedroom benefits from private use of an en suite wet room. The property has a rich history within the village where the lounge served as the village shop up until the 1920s and benefits from original and in-keeping features throughout including quarry tiled flooring, sash windows (one having original drawstring shutters), oak flooring and exposed beams. Outside is parking for two vehicles to a private driveway and a double garage with electric entrance door, with low maintenance gardens to the rear aspect benefitting from a high degree of privacy. The property is fitted with mains gas central heating and lies within a Conservation Area.
Located across the river Trent and a short drive from Barton under Needwood, Walton on Trent is a desirable rural village home to a beautiful Church, a traditional pub and restaurant, a primary school (which feed into John Taylor High School) and a cricket club. The nearby Barton Marina has further shops, butchers, café and restaurants with the village of Barton providing further amenities including chemist, post office and library. The village is well placed for commuters, having the A38, A50 and M6 Toll close by and rail links from Lichfield giving direct access to Birmingham and London (in 80 minutes). East Midlands and Birmingham international airports are also both within a 40 minute drive. The location is well serviced by independent schools, having Repton, Abbots Bromley and Denstone all within a convenient driving distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52839093.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27600966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Hall , Barton-under-Needwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.