2 bedroom apartment for saleConnolly house, St Bernard¿s gate, Ealing, UB1
- Parking Space Included
- Overlooking The Square
- 548 Sq.Ft plus a 65 Sq.Ft Balcony
- West aspect (Square & Courtyard)
- Close to Cross Rail Due In 2018
- Est Service Charge: £1.80 psf
- Est Ground Rent: £250 pa
- Tenure: Leasehold 999 years
- Completion due March 2018
- Not Suitable For Help to Buy
Well positioned two bedroom apartment with parking included. Spread over (762 Sq.Ft) plus a (69 Sq.Ft Balcony) offering two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, an open plan reception dining room and private balcony. Located on the 1st floor with dual aspect views North and West overlooking The Square. Available for re-sale in Connolly house, St Bernard’s Gate, Uxbridge Road, Ealing, UB1
St Bernard’s Gate is located in a little known urban village in the leafy residential borough of Ealing in west London. Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the city but with excellent links to central London and beyond, soon to be improved with the launch of Crossrail. From large historical parks to lush green hideaways that only locals know about, St Bernard’s Gate is surrounded by an abundance of green space offering an escape from busy urban life.
The Borough of Ealing is perhaps one of the greenest areas of London boasting numerous parks and green spaces. There are no fewer than seven parks within a thirty-minute walk of the development each with its own unique character.
From Elthorne Park with its acres of meadow leading down to the canal to the formal grounds of Walpole Park with its rich heritage, there is an open space to suit all occasions and moods.
Completion expected March 2018
These particulars are not intended to form part of any contract and whilst these particulars are believed to be correct, their accuracy is in no way guaranteed. Any measurements are for guidance purposes only and should not be relied on. Photographs may depict general images of the development and may not show the actual flat for sale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27601009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.