4 bedroom detached house for saleMoat Farm Road, Northolt
- BRAND NEW BUILT
- THREE/ FOUR BEDROOMS
- FULLY DETACHED HOUSE
- IMPRESSIVE KITCHEN/ DINING ROOM
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- TWO DOUBLE ASPECT, 17'9 BEDROOMS
- TWO BEDROOMS ON SECOND FLOOR
- NO UPPER CHAIN
Bennett Holmes are pleased to offer this BRAND NEW, substantial and impressive three/ four bedroom, set across three floors detached family home situated on a sought after road in the heart of Northolt. The property is ideally positioned for the shopping and transport facilities, to include the Central Line Station, the A40 and Local schools. Other features include a guest WC, an en-suite to the master bedroom, a fourth bedroom/ study, a stunning kitchen/ dining room, off street parking, a landscaped rear garden and no upper chain.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7724852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bennett Holmes, Northolt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.