4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDickens Avenue, Hillingdon, Middlesex, UB8
- Open plan reception and dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Three first floor bedrooms & bathroom suite
- Second floor bedroom & en-suite shower room
- Driveway providing off road parking
- Private rear garden
- EPC Rating D
- 1076 Sq. Ft. (99.9 Sq. M)
A stunning extended four bedroom semi detached home boasting a state of the art kitchen diner extension, loft conversaion with en suite shower room and off street parking for two cars
The ground floor comprises a cloakroom and an open plan reception room and dining room, which opens onto the modern fitted kitchen. The first floor has three bedrooms and a bathroom suite and the second floor has a fourth bedroom with an en-suite shower room. Outside, to the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking and to the rear, there is a private garden with a lawn and patio area.
Dickens Avenue is situated off Harlington Road, within easy reach of local shops, schools, Hillingdon Hospital, Stockley Business Park and bus links to Uxbridge Town Centre with its multiple shopping facilites, restaurants and bars and the Metropolitan/Piccadilly Line Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52841043.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB171340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.