3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMayfield Road, Herne Bay, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Extension to the rear of the dining area
- Good size rear garden
- Close to town centre
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- EPC energy rating D (63)
A fabulous part of town, in a prime spot, a short walk away from the town centre and the sea front. This age of property is very popular for homeowners and the layout is perfect for the smaller family with a separate lounge and an extended kitchen/dining area.
The kitchen area has a cottage feel to it, and is very much the 'hub' of the house, and is perfect for dinner parties.
There are 2 good sized bedrooms and a smaller 3rd one giving you the perfect set up for the growing family with a large attic space ideal for storage.
To the rear, a 70 ft garden is perfect for the enthusiast and wonderful for entertaining. With the large garden and surrounding space, this property offers potential for further expansion with the relevant planning consents.
The road itself has plenty of street parking available.
This is a quiet setting, just on the outskirts of town and a 15 minute walk from the local train station.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 12'8 x 9'10 (3.86m x 3.00m)
- Kitchen Area: 15'8 x 11'2 (4.78m x 3.41m)
- Dining Area
- Storage Area
- Bedroom 1: 11'9 x 9'7 (3.58m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 x 9'7 (3.48m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'9 x 5'9 (2.36m x 1.75m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52842426.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.