2 bedroom flat for sale2/1, 129 Chamberlain Road, GLASGOW
- Desirable top floor flat within Jordanhill School Catchment
- Spacious well proportioned accommodation
- Sunny South facing balcony
- Modernised kitchen and bathroom
- 2 good sized double bedrooms
Seldom available second floor (top) flat set in sought after location within Jordanhill and having the advantage of being in list 1 address for the acclaimed Jordanhill School catchment area. The flat has been lovingly improved over the years by the current owner and will suit a variety of purchasers.
The well-presented accommodation comprises entrance hallway giving access to all apartments and having superb storage off. The bright spacious lounge is to the front of the flat and has door out to sunny South facing private balcony, feature fireplace with electric fire and fitted carpeting. Modern kitchen with a range of floor and wall mounted units, complementary work surface with tiling around and integrated oven, hob and hood. The flat has two well-proportioned double bedrooms, one having fitted storage and modern bathroom with white suite and over bath electric shower.
Further enhanced by gas central heating with a combination boiler fitted in 2017, double glazing, security entry, communal drying area and large external storage cupboard.
Jordanhill is an extremely popular residential location with a host of local amenities close by including schooling, shopping, cafes, bars, restaurants and recreational facilities. Easy access to motorway links, Clyde tunnel and transport by rail and bus.
EPC = C
Lounge 15’11” x 12’2”
Kitchen 13’1” x 7’1”
Bedroom 1 12’7” (at deepest) x 12’3”
Bedroom 2 12’2” x 9’3”
Bathroom 9’10” x 4’10”
Balcony 8’10 x 3’10”
(All measurements approximate and taken at longest and widest points)
Second floor (top) 2 bedroom flat with balcony
Desirable quiet location and within Jordanhill School catchment
Spacious lounge with feature fire and door to balcony
Modernised kitchen and bathroom
Gas central heating, double glazing, security entry and external storage
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2018-6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving Estate Agents, Glasgow . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.