2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNorthdown Road, Margate, Kent
- 2 bedroom detached bungalow with an integral garage
- Good size garden
- Chain Free
- Popular Palm Bay location
- EPC energy rating D (62)
If you are looking for a detached bungalow with no onward chain and a good size garden then look no further!
This spacious property is situated in the ever popular Palm Bay area of Margate where you will find award winning sandy beaches and beautiful cliff top walks. Having easy access into Margate and Broadstairs this home is in an ideal location.
The property itself is presented to a good standard with it's own driveway providing off street parking which leads to the garage with an electric roller door making it easy when you come home with the shopping.
Inside there is a lounge/diner area at the back of the property with patio doors out to the rear garden. You can spend time with a cup of tea relaxing and admiring the garden during the summer evenings. The kitchen/breakfast room has a range of wall and base units and is a good size so easy to prepare meals for friends and family. There are two double bedrooms and a shower room.
Being offered for sale with no onward chain this property could suit someone who wants to move quickly.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 11'1 x 8'10 (3.38m x 2.69m)
- Separate Toilet
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 1: 18'7 x 11'10 (5.67m x 3.61m)
- Lounge/Diner: 17'4 maximum x 15'6 (5.29m x 4.73m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'3 x 8'8 (3.74m x 2.64m)
- Front Garden
- Garage: 15'5 x 8'3 (4.70m x 2.52m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52843947.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.