4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDennis Road, Gravesend, Kent, DA11
- Fantastic extended family home
- Four double bedrooms
- Main bathroom plus separate shower room
- Two good size reception rooms
- Large kitchen and separate utility room
- Attractive decor and flooring throughout
- Large double garage and workshop/potential second kitchen to the rear
- Attractive well kept gardens
- Early viewing highly recommended
- Located just of Singlewell Road
***PRICE RANGE £450,000 to £475,000***
A superb four bedroom end of terrace property offering a generous 1,765 sq.ft. of accommodation.
Located in a highly desirable position just off Singlewell Road and within 1.2 miles distance of Gravesend town centre where you will find a variety of shopping, schooling and social amenities, together with a high speed rail service.
The property enjoys thoughtfully planned accommodation arranged over three floors and particular features to note are 22'4" x 19'10" top floor bedroom, family bathroom plus separate shower room, generous living room which opens into the dining/family area, large kitchen plus separate utility room, attractive decor and flooring throughout and on the outside there is an excellent double garage with automatic door plus adjacent workshop with separate wc.
Early viewing highly recommended as this unique property is going to create quite a stir within the market place.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52845708.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA180096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Gravesend Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.