4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBroad Lane, Hampton, TW12
- Semi-detached period house
- Four bedrooms
- Off-street parking & garage
- Two bathrooms
- In catchment for Hampton Infant (0.4 mile)
- South-facing garden
- Garden studio
- Double reception plus dining room
- Shops only 50yds & trains 1/2 mile
- No onward chain
This attractive period semi-detatched family house boasts four bedrooms with two modern bathrooms. The living space comprises a large, front double reception room with sanded & vanished original floorboards and feature fireplace. To the rear a dining room well-located next to the spacious kitchen has sliding French doors on to a pretty south-facing lawn garden. The kitchen is well positioned open-plan to the dining room and accessed from the main reception and both of the bathrooms are modern with stylish ceiling downlights. There is front off-street parking in addition to a spaceous intergrated garage. The garden includes a brick-built studio with attractive timber cladding and pitched tiled roof. The location of the property is also excellent for schools with Hampton Infants School only 0.4 mile away and with the shopping & restaurant amenities on Percy Road only 50 yards. Hampton station is also only approximately half a mile offering regular links into London. The Royal Bushy Park is also within walking distance which offers beautiful open heathland and woodland for recreation and relaxation. No onward chain. EPC=E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52846089.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2407554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.