2 bedroom terraced house for saleHampson Street, Sale
- Two bedroom Victorian mid terrace property
- Extended creating a spacious kitchen diner
- Situated close to excellent transport links
- Modern central heating and double glazing
- Only a moments walk from Sale Moor Village
- Well maintained enclosed rear garden
- No onward chain
EXTENDED TO THE GROUND FLOOR AND FEATURING A MODERN OPEN PLAN DINING KITCHEN THIS TWO BEDROOM VICTORIAN TERRACE IS PRESENTED TO AN EXCELLENT STANDARD THROUGHOUT. This impressive property is presented to an excellent standard and is situated in a superb location just a moments walk from the many amenities of Sale Moor Village and only a short distance from the M60 motorway network and the Metrolink at Sale Water Park. Further benefits include a WELL MAINTAINED REAR GARDEN which is mainly laid to lawn. Warmed by gas central heating curtsey of a modern combination boiler and uPVC double glazing throughout. In brief the accommodation comprises: Lounge, spacious dining area open to a beautiful fitted kitchen with access to the rear courtyard. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a modern bathroom fitted with a modern white suite. Externally there is a courtyard garden. Beyond the rear courtyard is a well maintained enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn. SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Ground Floor -
Living Room - 11'8" x 11'1" (3.56m x 3.38m) -
Dining Room - 11'9" x 11'8" (3.58m x 3.56m) -
Kitchen - 11'8" x 8'0" (3.56m x 2.44m) -
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 11'8" x 11'0" (3.56m x 3.35m) -
Bedroom Two - 8'9" x 6'6" (2.67m x 1.98m) -
Rear Yard -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52847214.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27603037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashworth Holme, Sale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.