2 bedroom villa for saleVictoria Road, Southborough, TN4
- 2 receptions
- 1 bathroom
- Council Tax Band D
- Total area: 895 Sq. Ft.
- Beautifully refurbished throughout including new period style windows
- New gas heating system & re wired throughout
- Refurbished kitchen with corian worktops
- New fully tiled bathroom
- Only 2.5 miles to Tonbridge main line station with regular services to the City and West End.
- Fully decked low maintenance courtyard garden
A beautifully refurbished character detached house in this unique location leading directly on to Southborough Common to enjoy rural walks and watch a spot of cricket yet only 2.5 miles from Tonbridge main line station and a five minute drive to the A21. No Chain.
Particular features of the property include a new kitchen / breakfast room with corian worktops extending to nearly 20 ft (nearly 6m) with space for a dining table as well as a breakfast bar and a stable door opening to the garden. The master bedroom is particularly spacious and bright with a bay window and useful study area. The sitting room boasts original wooden flooring with a Victorian fireplace.
The garden is fully decked and low maintenance to the rear with space to the front of the property for a table and chairs to catch the evening sun with a glass of wine.
Located between both Tunbridge Wells and Tonbridge and therefore benefitting from the selection of highly regarded schools in both towns at primary and secondary levels. Both Tunbridge Wells and Tonbridge stations benefit from regular services to the City and West End in under an hour by fast train.
Please note, we are required under the estate agent act 1979 and the provision of information regulations 1991 to point out that the client we are acting for on the sale of this property is a ‘connected person’ as defined by the act.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 34993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexandre Boyes, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.