1 bedroom retirement property for saleMarina, Bexhill-on-Sea, TN40
Offers in Region of
- Retirement apartment
- one double bedroom
- over 55's development
- Situated On The 4th Floor
- situated on bexhill seafront
- close proximty to shopping facilities
- communal lounge & laundry facilities
- Secure Managed Development
- South Facing Lounge-Diner
- Juliet Balcony with Lovely Views
Property Cafe are pleased to present for sale this one double bedroom retirement apartment. Situated on 4th floor of this sought after (over 55's) retirement development with accommodation in brief comprising; A secure communal entrance with entry phone system & access to the house managers office and access to the communal lift. The inner entrance hall leads through to a south facing lounge/diner with juliet balcony offering lovely sea views. A fitted kitchen with a single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, cupboard under, a range of work surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, range of wall mounted shelved storage cupboards, space for electric cooker with tiled splash back and extractor hood above, extractor fan and partly tiled walls. A double bedroom with sea views and built in double wardrobes, shower room with wash hand basin, low level WC and shower cubicle. Additional benefits to include; ample storage cupboards, double glazing, night storage heating and NO CHAIN. For any additional details or to arrange to view please contact our Bexhill team on (01424) 224488 option 1.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52851345.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5997935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Bexhill on Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.