3 bedroom terraced house for saleDenecroft Crescent, Hillingdon, Middlesex, UB10
- Open plan reception room
- Fitted kitchen/dining room
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Bathroom suite
- Off road parking
- Private rear garden & outbuilding
- Convenient Oak Farm location
- EPC Rating C
- 1205 Sq. Ft. (111.9 Sq. M)
Situated in the ever popular Oak Farm area of Hillingdon, this immaculate and extended three bedroom house boasts a spacious kitchen diner and fantastic outbuilding.
The ground floor accommodation comprises an open plan reception room, cloakroom and a fitted kitchen/dining room which opens onto the garden. The first floor has three bedrooms and a bathroom suite. Outside, there is off road parking to the front of the property and a private garden to the rear with a lawn, patio area and an outbuilding.
Denecroft Crescent is situated between Grosvenor Crescent and Sutton Court Road, offering easy access to local shops, schools, Court Park, bus links into Uxbridge Town Centre and the London Underground Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52851450.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB180103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.