3 bedroom terraced house for saleSilverdale Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Refurbished throughout
- Stunning new bathroom and kitchen
- Replastered and decorated throughout
- Full fitted kitchen with built-in appliances to remain
- Luxury vinyl click laminate flooring
- New boiler and radiators
- New external and internal doors
- A list of full works is available
- 3 double bedrooms
* Price Range £390,000 - £415,000 * A Stunning mid-terrace period three double bedroom spacious family home on three levels. It is situated in a very popular residential area perfect for commuters to London and within walking distance of Tunbridge Wells Town Centre, well respected Junior and Senior Schools and the railway station. This charming property oozes style and elegance throughout and has been completely renovated to a very high standard. The vendor has created a property which successfully combines a warm period decadent feel with a contemporary twist. There is a good sized rear garden on two levels which is currently being landscaped for the new owner. DBGL. GFCH. Viewing Information To view this property please call Jenny Ireland at Mother Goose Estate Agents. Location Silverdale Road has great access to local activities. It is a few minutes walk to Grosvenor and Hilbert Park recently transformed through Lottery funding to host a wetland nature reserve, large pond and woodlands, perfect for dog walkers and runners. There is also a well-designed play area for younger and older children next to a modern café.
Also within walking distance is a Fusion sports centre that offers racket sports, trampolines, swimming and wide choice of exercise classes. A very popular climbing wall, martial arts school and yoga studios are also a stone’s throw away. Tunbridge Wells town centre is easily accessible by foot where you will find a large variety of smart high street brands and boutiques, the Victoria Shopping Precinct as well as an array of great bars and restaurants. For cultural interests there is the Trinity Arts Centre, Forum live music venue and the historical Pantiles hosts live jazz on the bandstand throughout the Summer, as well as ever popular food fairs and street markets.
Property ref: 121_1962_4566825
11' 4" x 7' 9" (3.46m x 2.35m) NEWLY FITTED : Window to rear. New deluxe vinyl click wood effect laminate flooring. A beautiful spacious family bathroom with a three piece bathroom suite comprising a good sized deep bath with waterfall taps, a large corner full tiled shower cubicle with large fluted 'rain shower' gravity attachment and an additional hand held shower nozzle. Glass sliding doors. Recessed halogen ceiling spot lights. Wash basin with attractive storage units below and 'soft closing WC to match.
11' 5" x 11' 4" (3.47m x 3.46m) Window to the front. Deluxe vinyl click wood laminate flooring. Feature cast iron fireplace with mantle above. Built-in cupboard for storage. Loft access. Attractive plantation fitted blinds to remain. Radiator.
Staircase up to second floor with newly fitted carpet. Deluxe click wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator.
12' 11" x 11' 4" (3.94m x 3.46m) Window to rear with fitted plantation blinds to remain. Deluxe vinyl click wood laminate flooring. Built in cupboard for storage. Radiator.
Picket fence. 'Indian Sandstone' steps to front door to be fitted imminently.
11' 5" x 11' 4" (3.47m x 3.46m) Window to front. Plantation shutters to remain. luxury vinyl click wood effect vinyl flooring. Built-in cupboard housing consumer unit and meters. Wall mounted attractive LED fireplace. Radiator.
14' 5" x 11' 4" (4.40m x 3.46m) NEWLY FITTED : Window to rear. Partially glazed newly fitted back door to rear garden. Marble composite work-top housing an attractive black glass covered sink and drainer with mixer taps. Built-in electric double oven with a four ring electric hob and extractor above. Integrated microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer dryer. An attractive range of eye level and base kitchen units some with partial glass fronted doors. Breakfast bar with space below for four stools. Radiator.
Window to front. 11' 5" x 11' 4" (3.47m x 3.46m). Attractive plantation blinds to remain. Deluxe vinyl wood laminate effect flooring. Radiator.
Approached via back door in kitchen. Terraced area with patio space for a table and chairs. " Indian Sandstone steps' to second level (to be fitted imminently) with lawn and flower borders housing mature trees and shrubs. Newly fitted 6' wooden fence panel part surround. Images to follow.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4566825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mother Goose Estate Agency, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.