4 bedroom detached house for saleForeland Point, Ingleby Barwick
- A Quite Fabulous Four Bedroom Detached Home Enjoying An Enviable Position Overlooking Leven Valley
- Extended Ground Floor Accommodation Which Would Suit Family or Executive Buyers
- Three Tastefully Presented Reception Rooms
- Attractively Fitted Dining Kitchen With Granite Worktops & Some Integrated Appliances
- En-Suite Shower Room To The Master Bedroom & Impressive Family Bathroom
- Delightful Cul-de-sac Setting With Panoramic Views To The Front Elevation
- Generous Plot With Block Paved Driveway & Double Garage
- Impressive Landscaped Gardens To Three Sides
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
A quite fabulous cul-de-sac positioned detached home within the highly favoured Sober Hall area that must be viewed internally to full appreciate the size and quality on offer.
This delightful home is finished to an extremely high standard and features four bedrooms (master with en-suite shower room), the remaining three boast fitted wardrobes and are served by a family bathroom, three reception rooms, attractively fitted dining kitchen with built-in oven and hob, utility room, gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
This property enjoys an enviable position within a generous sized plot overlooking green land, hills and Leven Valley. The landscaped gardens are attractively laid out and beautifully stocked with an abundance of planting. A generous block paved double width driveway provides ample off-road parking and gives access to a double garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52854597.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.