4 bedroom detached house for saleRichings Way, Richings Park, Buckinghamshire
- Four bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- Potential to extend (STP)
- 0.4 mile from Iver station (Future Crossrail)
- 25ft living room with open fireplace
- 13ft kitchen with vaulted ceiling
- 2 bathrooms
- Parking for 4 cars
- 20ft garage
- 118ft rear garden
- No chain
This spacious four bedroom detached chalet bungalow is situated on a large plot in the sought after area of Richings Park and is located approximately 0.4 mile from Iver train station (Future Crossrail). The property is offered to the market with a wealth of character throughout and the potential to extend (STP). The ground floor layout comprises a 25ft dual aspect living room complete with open fireplace, 13ft fitted kitchen with vaulted ceiling and exposed brick walls, a utility area, three bedrooms and a fully tiled three piece family bathroom. On the first floor there is a large 14ft master bedroom complete with built in wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom. Externally, there is a shingle driveway with parking for four cars and a 20ft detached garage, whilst to the rear there is a large 118ft mature garden which is mainly laid to lawn incorporating a decking area for alfresco dining. This property comes onto the market with no onward chain allowing for the possibility of a quick sale.
Property ref: 121_2921_4563257
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52857861.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4563257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakwood Estates, Iver. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.