2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGlendon Gardens, Leverington, Wisbech
- Well presented detached bungalow
- Desirable cul-de-sac in sought after village
- 2 double bedrooms. 20 ft conservatory
- Off road parking, garage & rear garden
- No upward chain!
FALL IN LOVE! This well presented detached bungalow built by Reason Homes is situated on one of the most desirable cul -de-sacs in the area and includes 2 double bedrooms, impressive 20 ft conservatory, fitted kitchen, lounge, modern shower room, off road parking, garage & garden. NO UPWARD CHAIN!
FALL IN LOVE! Situated on one of the most desirable cul-de-sacs in the sought after village of Leverington, is this well presented detached "Reason Home" bungalow that simply must be seen! The accommodation includes 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes to bedroom 1, a fitted kitchen (dishwasher and washing machine included), a lounge, an impressive 20 ft conservatory with blinds and 3 radiators and a modern shower room. The property also benefits from having double glazing, gas central heating and a part bordered loft. Outside has plenty to offer too with its off road parking, garage & beautiful rear garden that has a lawn, patio area and shed. *Please note that furniture can also be made available through separate negotiation* THIS BUNGALOW IS BEING SOLD WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN - MAKE THIS YOUR DREAM HOME!
Lounge 17' 1" x 10' 3" ( 5.21m x 3.12m )
Conservatory 20' x 13' ( 6.10m x 3.96m )
Kitchen 10' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.25m x 3.10m )
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 10' 4" plus fitted wardrobes ( 3.28m x 3.15m plus fitted wardrobes )
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.00m x 2.84m )
Shower Room 7' 4" x 6' ( 2.24m x 1.83m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. Proceed out of town taking note of ASDA on your left hand side. At the second set of traffic lights continue follow the road round to the right onto Sutton Road. Proceed along and turn left into the Glendon Gardens development and follow straight on where you will find the bungalow (number 34). Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52861302.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB116857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.