2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHemmingway Close , Treeton, Sheffield , S60 5RY
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
Beautifully presented two double bedroom semi-detached property benefiting from lounge, modern kitchen, conservatory and contemporary bathroom. Also having uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. There is off road parking to the front of the property and enclosed side and rear gardens.
The property resides on a cul-de-sac location within Treeton close to a good range of local amenities including shops and schools. The motorway network is within easy reach, Sheffield, Rotherham, Rotherham General Hospital and Meadowhall retail park are all within easy travelling distance.
* Front Porch
Part glazed uPVC door opens into
* Lounge: 3.84m x 5.33m (12' 7" x 17' 6")
Having a uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and solid oak flooring. Feature fireplace with back panel and hearth inset with electric fire.
* Kitchen: 2.15m x 3.72m (7' 1" x 12' 2")
Having a range of wall, drawer and base cabinets, complementing work surfaces incorporating a four ring gas hob with extractor hood above and inbuilt electric oven. Space for upright fridge freezer and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Laminate floor, central heating radiator and sink and drainer with mixer fitting. Sliding uPVC doors give access to conservatory.
* Conservatory: 3m x 3.22m (9' 10" x 10' 7")
Providing further versatile living space, fitted carpet to the floor and French uPVC double glazed doors opening onto the rear garden.
Stairs rise to the first floor landing having loft access.
* Bedroom 1: 3.66m x 2.97m (Longest point) (12' x 9' 9")
With a uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor. Range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes.
* Bedroom 2: 2.77m x 3.06m (not including wardrobe) (9' 1" x 10')
uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor.
* Modern Bathroom
Having a white suite comprising bath with electric shower over, glass shower screen, wash hand basin inset into suspended vanity cabinet and low flush WC. Tiling to all walls and floor, chrome ladder radiator and opaque uPVC double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a driveway and adjacent is a small lawned garden.
A paved side garden provides space for outside dining.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and enclosed with timber fencing. A slate patio area provides space for additional seating.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52864257.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 2Roost, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.