1 bedroom apartment for salePotato Wharf, Castlefield, Manchester, M3 4BD
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Newly Redecorated Throughout
- Open Plan Living Space
- Within Yards of Deansgate
- Close to Motorway Access Links
- Excellent Investment, or First Time Buyer Opportunity
*NEWLY REDECORATED THROUGHOUT!* Case McNair are delighted to offer this fabulous One Bedroom Apartment in Potato Wharf. This property is NOT TO BE MISSED. The trendy Potato Wharf development is situated within yards of Deansgate. `A Must See`.
The apartment briefly comprises of a generously sized double bedroom, modern high specification bathroom, a well proportioned and practical open plan living room and kitchen area, which houses a dishwasher, fridge, freezer and integrated microwave, adding further luxury to this fantastic apartment. The apartment further benefits from a voice entry security system with TV Link. Bicycle Storage is also provided in the basement.
Newly decorated throughout, the apartment benefits from brand new high specification carpet to the living area, and bedroom, making this property immediately ready to occupy for the savvy investor, or discerning owner occupier.
Whilst Potato Wharf cuts an impressive figure, the true beauty of this development is its location. Within easy access of Deansgate train station, the City ring road and providing great access to the motorway networks with direct routes to Manchester Airport and the city of Liverpool. A short walk away is the Museum of Science and Industry, Spinningfields, St John`s Gardens and Manchester`s Opera House.
Potato Wharf was developed by the widely acclaimed Crosby Lend Lease team who also built the Hacienda, No1 Deansgate and Manchester`s Green Quarter. The fantastic mix of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments offer tenants and homeowners a distinctive and stylish city living experience With it`s beautiful riverside location, on the canal banks of Castlefield and its close proximity to Manchester`s bars, restaurants, and tourist attractions, Potato Wharf is a popular choice for owner occupiers and renters across Manchester. This highly sought after development is certainly situated in a tranquil setting amidst the hustle, bustle and excitement that the city centre has to offer.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Case McNair Estate Agents, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.