5 bedroom terraced house for saleBolingbroke Road, Brook Green, London, W14
- Beautiful Victorian family home
- Stunning double reception room
- Abundance of period features
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Excellent entertaining space
- Landscaped west-facing garden
- Flooded with natural light
- EPC Rating = E
A beautifully presented Victorian family home in the heart of Brook Green offering an excellent layout ideal for family living and entertaining.
Bolingbroke Road is a highly popular residential road in Brook Green, located close to a number of local amenities on Blythe Road. Transport links include the nearby Shepherd's Bush (Central line and Overground), Kensington Olympia (District line and Overground) and the transport hub of Hammersmith Broadway. There is also convenient access into Central London and out of London to the West by the A40.
On the ground floor you have a bright and spacious double reception with fabulous coving, high ceilings, an ornate fireplace and built in storage. Next to the reception room is a home office with views overlooking the garden.
The lower ground floor benefits from a stylish and well-equipped kitchen with integrated appliances and large island with solid wooden worktop. To the rear is dining/lounge area which leads onto a recently landscaped garden. The garden has been designed with non-slip paving and fast drainage fake grass, making it child-friendly and also great for outdoor entertaining. Also on the lower ground floor is a cloakroom and storage cupboard.
The first floor comprises the master bedroom which has an en suite shower room and ample built-in storage. This floor further presents a double bedroom and family bathroom with a freestanding bath. The upper floors offer two more bedrooms, one with an en suite bathroom.
The property is well presented throughout and benefits from an abundance of natural light, period features, excellent room proportions and double glazing.
Square Footage: 2,045 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52864509.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS180017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Brook Green & Shepherd's Bush. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.