3 bedroom detached house for saleBancroft Drive, Ingleby Barwick, Stockton-on-Tees
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Well Cared For Throughout With Stylish Interior
- Generous South West Facing Rear Garden With Decked Area
- Modern Dining Kitchen With Patio Doors
- Contemporary House Bathroom, Cloak/WC & Master En-Suite
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Within Its NHBC Build Warranty
- Persimmon 'Hatfield' Design
- Located Within Walking Distance To Sandgate Park Shopping Parade
Located within walking distance to Sandgate Park shopping parade, an immaculate and superbly presented, three bedroom detached home. Constructed in 2015 by Persimmon Homes to the 'Hatfield' design, the property is still within its NHBC build warranty and will appeal to a range of buyers given its generous proportions throughout. With a modern and stylish interior, the accommodation comprises: entrance hall, lounge, cloak/WC, dining kitchen with French patio doors and utility. To the first floor, three bedrooms and contemporary house bathroom / en-suite shower room. Externally, the owners have resurfaced the front area to provide ample off road parking for multiple vehicles, whilst to the rear, a sizeable south westerly facing garden with lawn and decked areas. Beyond the rear garden, a driveway leads to the single garage - A rear curtesy door opens from the garage into the rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52864941.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING180048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.