2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKingcome Court, Fore Street, Buckfastleigh, Devon
- A Modern End of Terrace House
- Two Bedrooms
- Living Room/Diner
- Courtyard Setting
- Allocated Parking
- Set in the Centre of Buckfastleigh Town
- An Ideal Buy to Let Investment
* Situated just off the town centre in a courtyard setting is this modern end terrace house. It would make an ideal second home, great for first time buyers or buy to let investment. Accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, living room/diner, kitchen, cloakroom, 2 bedrooms and bathroom. Courtyard garden and benefits from allocated parking.
Low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, radiator, coat hooks, uPVC obscure double glazed window to side aspect.
Stairs rise to the First Floor Landing
4.23m x 3.78m
uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
2.16m x 2m
uPVC obscure double glazed window to side, three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, illuminated mirrored vanity unit, radiator.
2.7m x 2.18m
Fitted wardrobe with overbed storage, uPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to storage cupboard with shelving and hanging rails.
The property is approached over a communal courtyard, which is pleasantly planted with various shrubs and flowers, also including seating areas. To the rear of the property there is a walled courtyard garden. There is an allocated parking space in the communal car park along with Visitors parking spaces.
4.2m x 2.62m
uPVC double glazed window and door to the rear, range of matching wall and base units with rolled top, inset composite sink drainer, worksurface over, integrated eye level electric oven, four burner gas hob with extractor canopy over, tiled splashbacks, power points, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, wall mounted gas boiler supplying domestic hot water and gas central heating. Radiator
Wooden stable door opening into...
Coved and textured ceiling, stairs rising to the first floor, radiator.
4.2m x 3.66m
uPVC double glazed bay window to front, radiator, feature fireplace with inset gas fire, radiator, power points, TV point.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52865412.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSD172155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, Buckfastleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.