1 bedroom apartment for saleDiamond Street, Saltburn, United Kingdom
- IDEAL FOR PERMANENT, INVESTMENT OR HOLIDAY USE
- WELL PRESENTED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW
- IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION
- GOOD ACCESS TO THE BEACH, LOCAL SHOPS & PUBLIC SERVICES
The accommodation comprises of;
Radiator, intercom phone
Lounge 13’4 x 9’0
uPVC double glazed window, radiator, T.V point
Kitchen 9’7 x 6’4
Stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, range of base & drawer units, laminate worktops, tiled surrounds, plumbing for automatic washing machine, electric cooker, wall mounted gas combi boiler, uPVC double glazed window, radiator
Bedroom 1 12’9 x 7’9
Built in wardrobes, cupboards above, uPVC double glazed window, radiator
Low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath, shower attachment, tiled surround, linen cupboard, uPVC double glazed window, radiator
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52874853.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SB538A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inglebys Estate Agents, Saltburn-By-The-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.