4 bedroom flat for saleAbbey Road, Stirling
- 4 Bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower Room
- GCH & DG
- HMO Licence
B-Spoke are delighted to offer to the sales market this rarely available, 4 Bedroom maisonette flat situated in the highly desirable area of Riverside, near Stirling City Centre and the University of Stirling.
The property offers an excellent investment opportunity and is being marketed fully furnished with the current tenants in situ until end of May 2018. There is a current HMO licence which was renewed late 2017.
The accommodation comprises:
- 4 Bedrooms. Two double bedrooms and two single rooms with Bedroom 3 (upstairs) also having an en-suite shower room.
- Lounge with window to the rear of the property.
- Fitted kitchen including white goods.
- Bathroom with 3 piece suite and over bath electric shower.
The property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Large communal garden area to the rear.
The property is only minutes from both the Forthside development offering restaurants, cinema and leisure facilities and Stirling City Centre which offers an array of amenities and provides excellent transport by both main line rail and bus stations.
For car commuters, the motorway networks are nearby, providing swift access to the central belt and beyond.
The University of Stirling is within walking distance with main bus routes to the University nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8489153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by B-Spoke Property, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.