3 bedroom detached house for saleAdair Place, Tillicoultry
- 3 Bedrooms
- Master En-suite
- Lounge / Dining room
- Dining Kitchen
- Family bathroom
- GCH & DG
- Garage & Driveway
B-Spoke are delighted to offer to the market this well presented and rarely available modern 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow, situated within a quiet residential area of Tillicoultry.
This property demands immediate inspection to allow prospective purchasers the opportunity to fully appreciate the size and location of the accommodation on offer.
- Well proportioned Formal Lounge with feature fireplace and gas fire. Window overlooking the front of the property and open plan to the dining area.
- Spacious fitted Dining Kitchen with Neff integrated appliances including gas hob, electric oven, microwave & extractor hood. Fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Door leading to garden.
- Generously proportioned Family Bathroom with vanity units and white 3 piece suite comprising WC, wash hand basin and bath.
- 3 Spacious Double Bedrooms all with built-in mirrored wardrobes providing ample storage. The Master Bedroom also benefits from an
En-Suite Shower Room comprising WC and wash hand basin with shower cubicle.
- Additional storage is provided by the hall storage cupboard and loft.
Warmth is provided by gas central heating and double glazing.
Externally the property benefits from mature garden grounds to the front, side & rear with garden shed.
The property is located in the village of Tillicoultry and allows easy access to the City Centre of Stirling and nearby town of Alloa. For those who travel for business, the area is well provided for by the national road network system and links to motorways and to business centres in the central belt. For those who use public transport there is a regular bus service into Stirling.
Local shops will adequately cater for everyday needs and Stirling is only a short drive away and offers numerous high street multiples and specialty shops. Local schooling is available nearby including the prestigious Dollar Academy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8430642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by B-Spoke Property, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.