3 bedroom terraced house for saleCultenhove Crescent, Stirling
- 3 Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- GCH & Dg
- Garden & Driveway
*** NEW PRICE** B-Spoke Property are delighted to offer to the market this well proportioned and rarely available End Terraced Villa situated in the St. Ninians area of Stirling, close to the city centre.
This property has recently been refurbished and is in walk-in condition. Early viewing is highly recommended to allow prospective purchasers the opportunity to fully appreciate the size and location of the accommodation on offer.
- Entrance hall with two storage cupboards leading to all main accommodation.
- Bright and well proportioned Lounge with dual aspect windows overlooking the front and side of the property.
- Fitted Kitchen with ample wall and base units and co-ordinating worktop. Integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, freezer and space for fridge and washing machine. Door access to path leading to the rear garden.
- New Bathroom which has been fully tiled and comprises white three piece suite with pedestal wash hand basin, over bath cradle shower and glass shower screen.
- New Shower Room with pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with electric shower.
- Three well proportioned double Bedrooms with Bedroom 3 having dual aspect windows and views to open farmland. Bedroom 1 also has farmland views and a feature fireplace. Bedroom 2 has a storage closet.
To the outside there are garden grounds to the front and side with parking available on the driveway. The private rear garden has both slabbed and lawn area.
Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
St. Ninians is a quiet residential area which is located only minutes from Stirling City Centre.
The historic City of Stirling offers a wide range of amenities including numerous bars, restaurants, cinemas, sports facilities and shopping centres with major high street stores.
For car commuters the motorway networks are nearby, providing swift access to the central belt and beyond.
Local schooling at both Primary and Secondary level is available nearby.
8' 2'' x 2' 11'' (2.49m x 0.88m)
6' 5'' x 5' 7'' (1.96m x 1.70m)
17' 8'' x 12' 8'' (5.38m x 3.87m)
14' 5'' x 8' 11'' (4.4m x 2.71m)
12' 8'' x 10' 5'' (3.87m x 3.18m)
11' 11'' x 9' 6'' (3.64m x 2.89m)
11' 8'' x 9' 5'' (3.55m x 2.87m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8429908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by B-Spoke Property, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.