3 bedroom terraced house for saleMorgan Court, Stirling
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge / Dining Room
- Family Bathroom
- GCH & DG
B-Spoke Property are delighted to offer to the market this well proportioned Mid Terraced Villa situated in the Broomridge area of Stirling, close to the city centre.
This property demands immediate inspection to allow prospective purchasers the opportunity to fully appreciate the size and location of the accommodation on offer.
The property comprises:
- Entrance into hallway with large walk-in storage cupboard and stairs leading to upper hall with further walk-in closet.
- Bright and spacious Lounge / Dining area with feature brick fireplace and windows overlooking the rear of the property. Door access to the rear garden.
- Fitted Kitchen with ample wall and base units and co-ordinating worktop. Integrated gas hob and electric oven with space for fridge freezer and washing machine.
- Three Bedrooms upstairs with two bedrooms facing to the rear of the property and third bedroom facing to the front.
- Family Bathroom comprising of a white 3 piece suite with over bath electric shower and shower rail. Storage closet.
Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
To the outside of the property there are garden grounds to the front and rear and a designated parking space.
Broomridge is a quiet residential area which is located only minutes from Stirling City Centre.
The historic City of Stirling offers a wide range of amenities including numerous bars, restaurants, cinemas, sports facilities and shopping centres with major high street stores.
For car commuters the motorway networks are nearby providing swift access to the central belt and beyond.
Local schooling at both Primary and Secondary level is available nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8430012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by B-Spoke Property, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.