3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStret Caradoc, Newquay
- Garage and driveway parking
- Gas central heating and double glazing throughout
- Fully fitted kitchen with integral appliances
- Favourable plot on a popular development
- Large open plan kitchen/diner
- Large master bedroom with en-suite
3 bedroom semi-detached house with a garage and enclosed raised rear garden, located on the popular new Tregunnel Hill development a short walk from town.
Hallway - Central ceiling light. Fire alarm. Large understairs cupboard with ample storage. Thermostat. Radiator.
Lounge - 4.55m x 3.48m (14'11 x 11'5) - Front aspect sash window. Central ceiling lights. Multiple socket points. TV aerial point. Sky point. Multiple radiators.
Kitchen - 5.64m x 3.53m (18'6 x 11'7) - Floor laid to a ceramic slate effect tile. Range of floor and wall mounted white kitchen units with stainless steel handles. Integral five point hob unit with stainless steel and glass extractor canopy over. Inset dual drainer sink with H&C tap over. Cupboard housing the gas fired boiler providing the central heating throughout. Recess for washing machine. Integral dishwasher, fridge/freezer and eye level double oven. Rear aspect window. Double doors and single door onto the rear garden.
Downstairs Wc - Low level WC. Pedestal basin with H&C tap over. Tiled splashback surround. Radiator. Central ceiling light. Extractor fan.
First Floor Landing - Large airing cupboard housing the pressurised cylinder for the hot water. Shelving units for storage.
Bedroom No.1 - 4.11m x 3.07m (13'6 x 10'1) - Rear aspect window. Radiator. Central ceiling light. Multiple socket points. Thermostat. Telephone point. Access to the:
En-Suite Shower Room - 2.29m x 1.37m (7'6 x 4'6) - Double shower cubicle with floor to ceiling tiled walls and mixer tap off mains with a glass sliding door. Pedestal basin with mixer tap. Stainless steel heated towel rail. Side aspect window. Low level WC.
Bedroom No.2 - 3.15m x 3.10m (10'4 x 10'2) - Front aspect sash window. Central ceiling light. Multiple socket points. Radiator. Telephone point.
Bedroom No.3 - 3.05m x 2.46m (10' x 8'1) - Radiator. Rear aspect uPVC double glazed window. Central ceiling light. Multiple socket points.
Bathroom - 2.39m x 1.91m (7'10 x 6'3) - Full length side panelled bath with H&C mixer tap over and a glass shower screen. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail. Floor to ceiling travertine style effect ceramic tiles. Low level WC. Pedestal basin with H&C mixer tap over. Shaving light.
Rear Garden - Immediate patio area lay to slab with steps up to the raised garden. Rear access into the garage.
Tenure - Freehold
Services - All mains
Council Tax - Band C
Garage - 5.94 x 2.97 (19'5" x 9'8") - Side access door leading to rear garden. Light and power. Single metal up and over garage door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52877841.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27613075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Start & Co, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.