3 bedroom terraced house for saleBarnfield Place, Canary Wharf, E14
Offers in Region of
- Newly Renovated to High Standard
- Three Bedrooms House
- Spacious Living Room
- New Fitted Kitchen
- Two New Bathrooms
- Gas Central Heating (untested)
- Lovely Private Garden Space
- Allocated Parking
- Close to Transport Links
- Viewings Highly Recomended
MORGAN KNIGHTS are pleased to offer for sale this NEWLY RENOVATED: End of TERRACED HOUSE comprising of THREE BEDROOMS, SPACIOUS Living Room with NEW Modern Fitted Kitchen, First Floor: NEW 3pc Bathroom Suite, Second Floor: NEW Shower room, Gas Central Heating (untested), LOVELY Private Garden space, ALLOCATED PARKING and CCTV system fitted. The property has new Electrics and Plumbing throughout, offered CHAIN FREE and EXCELLENT Transport links into the City and Canary Wharf. Viewings Highly Recommended.
Via own front door leading into Living room/Kitchen.
Living Room: 9.0m x 4.2m
Fitted Kitchen: 3.5m x 2.80m
Bedroom One: 6.20m x 2.80m
Bedroom Two: 3.10m x 2.80m
Bedroom Three: 3.00m x 2.80m
Second Floor Shower Room: 2.10m x 1.80m
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52878666.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MGN1MGN000304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Knights, East Ham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.