2 bedroom end of terrace house for salePiccadilly Way, Morton, Bourne
- Extended modern end terraced house
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge Area
- Dining Area
- Enclosed rear garden
- Cul de Sac location
Situated in the VILLAGE of Morton, this EXTENDED end terraced house, comprises of Fitted Kitchen, Dining Area, Lounge Area, first floor landing leading to Two Bedrooms and refitted Bathroom. Outside, driveway allowing off road parking, enclosed rear garden
Hardwood front door leading to:
3.81m x 2.44m (12'6" x 8'). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units and cupboards with drawers and worktop space, sink unit with single drainer, mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in oven, built-in hob, extractor hood, sealed unit double glazed window to front, wall mounted gas radiator heating boiler, part glazed door to:
4.62m x 3.81m (15'2" x 12'6") including staircase. Sealed unit double glazed window to side, radiator with recessed ceiling spotlight, stairs to galleried first floor landing with understairs recess, opening to:
3.43m x 2.67m (11'3" x 8'9"). Radiator, tv point, pvcu double glazed french doors giving access into the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, doors to:
3.84m x 2.00m (12'7" x 6'7"). Two sealed unit double glazed windows to front, radiator.
Irregular shaped room 3.84m x 2.21m (12'7" max x 7'3" max). Two sealed unit double glazed windows to rear, radiator.
Fitted with three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with hand shower attachment, shower and screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level wc, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail, sealed unit double glazed window to side, tiled flooring with recessed ceiling spotlight.
Frontage, open plan,low maintenance,outside light,built in storage cupboard. Driveway providing off road parking. Enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn, garden tap, outside light, patio seating area, side gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52879446.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD202228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.