5 bedroom detached house for saleRoss Crescent * Inkberrow * WR7 4FG
Withdrawn from Market
- Impressive and particularly spacious Detached family home
- Built less than 2 years ago by BOVIS Homes
- Three Reception Rooms inc. Living Room with bi-folding doors to Garden
- Stunning Dining Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Utility including Downstairs Cloakroom
- Five double Bedrooms and family Bathroom
- Master Bedroom with Dressing room and Ensuite
- Guest Bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and Ensuite
- Detached Double Garage, Driveway and Gardens front and rear
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
Situated in the semi-rural village of Inkberrow with its sought-after First School and close to the surrounding Worcestershire countryside, an impressive and deceptively spacious Detached family home. Built less than two years ago by Bovis Homes, the property still has more than 8 years NHBC warranty. Accommodation includes; Porch and Entrance hall, Beautiful Dining/Family Kitchen complete with integrated appliances, large Living room with feature fireplace inc. log burner and bi-folding doors across one wall opening to the Garden. Family/Dining room, Study/Office and a Utility with washroom facilities.
Upstairs; Gallery landing leads to FIVE impressive Bedrooms, the Master Bedroom with Dressing room and Ensuite, Guest Bedroom Two with walk-in wardrobe and Ensuite, Three double Bedrooms and a family Bathroom. Outside; Enclosed Rear Garden with many young shrubs to the edges and a Detached Double Garage. Offered For Sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52880181.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8339117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jeremy McGinn & Co, Astwood Bank. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.