4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSheffield Road, Southborough
Withdrawn from Market
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Floors
- Built In 2015 By A Local Family Devloper
- Stunning High Quality Finish
- Bi-Fold Doors To Landscaped Garden
- Off-Road Parking
- Approx 7 Years NHBC Warranty Remaining
- Must Be Seen To Be Appreciated
**Full details available shortly** Guide Price £525,000 to £545,000 Freehold - LeGrys are pleased to bring to market this stunning, four bedroom semi-detached family home in the popular village area of Southborough. The house was built by a local family developer in 2015 and has been finished to the highest of standards. Approx 2000 sq/ft of living space is spread across three floors. The ground floor comprising of open-plan living/dining/kitchen and cloakroom. On the first floor is the family bathroom along with bedrooms two, three and four with the third second floor dedicated to a large master bedroom with en-suite. Outside is the immaculate south-facing landscaped garden and to the front is a block paved driveway for parking off-road. The property benefits from the remainder 7 years NHBC building warranty.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52882992.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8550629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LeGrys Independent Estate Agents, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.