3 bedroom terraced house for saleGuys Common, Rugby
- EX SHOW HOME
- EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT
- LARGE BALCONY
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- RANGE OF FITTED OPTIONAL EXTRAS
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- EPC - C
A stunning three storey, three bedroom townhouse that was constructed in 2006 by the renowned developer Parker Lake Homes, built to an extremely high specification which includes underfloor heating, integrated music system, open plan living with a high spec kitchen with built in appliances, orangery and low maintenance garden. There are three double bedrooms, master with en suite and a family bathroom.
The property is situated in an exclusive development that is on the edge of the village of Dunchurch and has a variety of communal areas, alongside landscaped gardens and allocated parking. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain.
Dunchurch Village hosts a wealth of essential shops for everyday needs including a pharmacy, post office and hairdresser. There is also a doctor’s surgery, dentist, library and plenty of pubs and eateries. The village has a primary school and local Montessori Nursery in the grounds of Bilton Grange. Bilton Grange - one of the UK’s top boarding and day prep schools for children aged 4 to 13.
In Brief the property comprises of; Entrance hall, cloakroom, contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, lounge/diner with French doors to rear garden. Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, Jack & Jill en-suite bathroom and balcony. To the second floor guest bedroom with en-suite shower.
- 107 Sq Metre (1,151 sq ft).
- Highly Sought After Location
- Private development
- No onward chain
- Ex show home
- Stunning master bedroom with balcony
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52884312.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27614396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newman Property Experts, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.