4 bedroom property for sale43 Bobbin Wynd, Cambusbarron, Stirling, FK7
- Extended Detached Family Villa
- Cambusbarron Cul De Sac Locale
- 4 Bedrooms 3 Public Rooms
- Detached D/Garage As Office
- GCH D/Glazing
CLOSING DATE ON FRIDAY 26TH AT 12NOON.
A superbly presented extended detached villa by Bryant Homes enjoying an enviable corner cul de sac position within this prestigious and highly sought after development.
Bobbin Wynd is located in the heart of the popular village of Cambusbarron and convenient for local amenities in the village and also Stirling City Centre.
This style of home would ideally suit the family buyer and viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the quality on offer.
The accommodation comprises - reception hallway with WC/cloakroom, a good sized lounge with a wood burning stove, a dining/family room (currently utilised as a playroom) and a large extended open plan kitchen diner with an extensive range of base and wall units with integrated appliances, granite worktops and walk-in larder. There is also a seperate utility room with great storage cupboard.
The upper hallway gives access to 4 bedrooms (master en suite shower room) and family bathroom.
The villa sits within an enviable corner gardens position which is enclosed and child safe to the rear. Parking is via a double driveway and a detached double garage which has been converted into an office with wc and store cupboard.
The property has gas central heating and double glazing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52884774.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLN170073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aberdein Considine Muirhead Buchanan, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.