Detached house for saleSilver Street, Barnetby
- Rarely available centre village development site
- Permission for three detached houses with parking
- Broad frontage & level grassed plot
- Viewing strictly by prior appointment via the agents Brigg Office
An excellent opportunity to acquire a rarely available development site with permission to erect three detached houses with parking in the centre of the popular village of Barnetby.
The site is reasonably level and enjoys a broad frontage to Silver Street and the side and rear boundaries are clearly marked.
Development permission was granted in November 2015 by North Lincolnshire Council under licence number PA/2015/0528.
It is understood that all mains services are available in the immediate area and that a sustainable drainage system will be required.
Prospective purchasers are advised to clarify the exact location and connection costs of services from the statutory undertakers prior to exchange of contracts.
Viewing strictly by prior appointment via the agents Brigg Office - 01652 653 666
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6190794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Brigg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.