2 bedroom flat for salePrincipal Tower, Shoreditch EC2A
- Three Bedroom Penthouse
- Two Bathrooms
- Level: 47th Floor, North East and South aspect
- Size: 1382 Sq. Ft.
- 24 Hr Concierge, Luxury Pool, Residents Gym
- Due to complete 2019
- Service charge: £7 per Sq. Ft. pa
- Ground Rent: £1000
- Colour palette: Champagne
A luxury brand new two bedroom two bathroom Penthouse apartment (1382 Sq. Ft.) situated in Principal Tower, London EC2. The apartment offers 3 lovely terraces facing North, East and South. The development has residents’ gym and spa, screening room, lap pool, 24-hour concierge. Located in City of London within walking distance of trend-setting Shoreditch.
For easy commute, there are multiple stations nearby (Old Street, Liverpool Street, Aldgate and Aldgate East) assuring convenient commute across the City and to London City Airport (under 30 minutes away).
Please contact our Sales Team to request the full information pack.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2415201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.