3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGreat Meadow, Chorley, PR7
- End Garden Terraced House
- No Onward Chain
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Through Lounge
- Gardens To Side & Rear
- Residents Parking
- Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Location
- Adjacent ToCommunal Green
- Close to Astley Park & Transport Links
- Well Presented Property - Viewing Advised
This three bedroom end of row garden terraced house is located in a pleasant cul-de-sac position in Astley Village and is handily located for Astley Park and Chorley town centre amenities. The property benefits from gas central heating system and double glazing as stated. Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, downstairs WC, spacious lounge/diner and a generous kitchen with a range of fitted units, breakfast bar and white goods. To the first floor there are three well-proportioned double bedrooms and a three piece family shower room. Previously let, this property will be of interest to owner occupiers and buy to let investors alike. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size, condition and location of this lovely home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52892490.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10105587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.