4 bedroom bungalow for saleHeather Avenue, Bearsden, Glasgow, East Dunbartonshire, G61
- Extremely spacious detached chalet family home
- Catchment for Mosshead Primary & Bearsden Academy
- Flexible six apartment layout
- Bathroom & Shower Room
- Delightful level gardens to front & rear
- Open Outlook
- EER D
An exceptionally spacious and well laid out detached family home in an excellent location in Mosshead overlooking the park to the front and close to some of East Dunbartonshire's most sought after schooling. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating and has a flexible layout, perfect for modern family life.
Internally, the flexible accommodation extends to welcoming reception hallway, formal bay windowed lounge, dining room, kitchen, master bedroom and further bedroom on the ground floor. Upstairs are two double bedrooms and a family shower room. This is a great family home in a fantastic location in Bearsden. The property has a driveway to the front and side with ample off road parking leading to a garage at the rear and a generous well stocked garden area.
Locally Bearsden offers a wealth of amenities including excellent shops with a local Coop in Mosshead, Marks & Spencer's food court, doctors, dentist, bars and restaurants. There is excellent schooling to be found locally at all levels including Mosshead Primary School, St. Andrews Primary School and Bearsden Academy. Local transport links are easy by bus and rail into the city centre, West End and beyond.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52894242.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEH170165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison, Bearsden, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.