2 bedroom park home for saleLittle Preston Hall Park, Little Preston, Leeds, LS26
- Retirement over 50's property situated in the pleasant grounds of Little Preston Hall
- Enjoying Sun room and decked seating area
- Established lawned garden enjoying open views
- Two double bedrooms with fitted furniture and a walk in wardrobe
- Ensuite shower room to bedroom one and separate bathroom
- Pvcu double glazing and gas central heating
- Modern fitted kitchen with built in oven
** NEW TO THE MARKET*** RETIREMENT PROPERTY SITUATED IN THE PLEASANT GROUNDS OF LITTLE PRESTON HALL ** A opportunity has arisen to purchase this over 50's two bedroom park home situated in a pleasant retirement development in the grounds of Little Preston Hall. The accommodation briefly comprises, Entrance hall, lounge, sun lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and en-suite shower room to bedroom one. The property has PVCu double glazing, gas central heating, modern fitted kitchen with built in oven hob and extractor, white bathroom suite, fitted furniture to two bedrooms. Outside, parking space with lawned gardens to both side of the property and decked seating area enjoying open views. An early viewing highly recommended.
Entrance Hall - PVCu double glazed entrance door, doors to lounge, kitchen, bedrooms one, two and bathroom, storage cupboard housing the combination boiler (Installed October 2017) coving to ceiling, loft access, central heating radiator.
Lounge/Diner - 4.40m x 5.95m Max (14'5" x 19'6" Max) - Feature fire place with inset electric electric fire, two PVCu double glazed windows, central heating radiator, coving to ceiling, door to kitchen, french doors to sun lounge.
Sun Lounge - 5.94m x 2.40m (19'6" x 7'10") - PVCu double glazed windows, laminate floor, central heating radiator, french doors to decked seating area.
Kitchen - 3.50m x 2.88m (11'6" x 9'5") - Having a modern range of units to high and low level, work surfaces incorporating one and half bowl single drainer sink and mixer tap, four ring gas hob with extractor hod over, high level electric double oven, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled work surfaces, picul double glazed window, PVCu double rear door, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom One - 3.15m x 2.91m (10'4" x 9'7") - Having a range of fitted furniture with wardrobes, matching vanity and bedside drawers, PVCu double glazed window, central heating radiator, door to walk in dressing area leading to En-suite shower room.
Ensuite Shower Room - Fully tiled independent shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin, low flush w.c, PVCu double glazed window, central heating radiator, coving to ceiling, extractor.
Bedroom Two - 3.08m x 2.90m (10'1" x 9'6") - PVCu double glazed window, central heating radiator, fitted double wardrobe, coving to ceiling.
Bathroom - 2.03m x 1.70m (6'8" x 5'7") - Three piece white suite comprising rectangular panel bath, vanity wash basin with double cupboard below, low flush w.c, PVCu double glazed window, central heating radiator, coving to ceiling, extractor.
Outside - The property is situated on a generous plot having parking space with established lawn gardens to both sides of the property, and to the rear is a decked patio enjoying open outlook beyond.
Service Charge - Please note monthly service charge £155.00 per calender month
Location - From our Kippax office turn left to the mini roundabout taking the first exit left down Butt Hill, bear right with the road onto Station Road, Continue along this road into the village of Great Preston, which then becomes Berry lane. At the mini roundabout turn right onto Whitehouse Lane, take the fourth turning left onto Goody Cross lane, Hall Road is the second turning on the left. The property can be found at the very bottom of Hall Road through the wrought iron gates.
Viewing Arrangements - Please contact Agent's Kippax office on (0113) 2873500.
Important Notice - 1. These particulars are prepared in good faith by Mike Dobson (Estate Agents) Limited on 5th February 2018 to give a fair overall view of the property and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. They must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are given as a guide only and no liability can be accepted for any errors arising from them
2. Photographs depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that the contents/furnishings, furniture etc. Photographed are included in the sale.
3. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed as fact or a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise. No responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
4. Purchasers should check all services/appliances/equipment are in good working order prior to exchange of contracts as these have not been tested and no warranty can be given as to their condition. Mike Dobson (Estate Agents) Limited nor its employees have any authority to make or give representations or warranties whatever to this property.
Purchasing Procedure - Once you are interested in purchasing this property, please call at our local office to make your offer. This should be done before contacting a Building Society, Bank or Solicitor. Any delay may result in the property being sold to someone else and survey and legal fees being unnecessarily incurred. In compliance with the Estate Agents (Undesirable Practises) (No 2) Order 1991, we are under an obligation to check into a purchaser's financial situation before recommending an offer to a Vendor. Therefore, prior to any offer being accepted you will be required to make an appointment in order for us to financially qualify your offer. If you are making a cash offer which is not subject to the sale of a property, written confirmation of the availability of the cash will be required before your offer can be qualified. MIKE DOBSON (ESTATE AGENTS) LTD offer a comprehensive, independent mortgage services which is free of charge to both Vendors and Purchasers.
These details are for guidance only and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point, which is of particular importance, verification should be obtained. They do not constitute a contract or part of a contract. All measurements are approximate. No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions or fitness for purpose. No apparatus, equipment, fixture or fitting has been tested. Items shown in photographs are NOT necessarily included. Interested parties are advised to check availability and make an appointment to view before travelling to see a property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52894281.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27615676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mike Dobson, Kippax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.