4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOld White Lea, Roddymoor, Crook
- FULLY REFURBISHED
- FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- LARGE FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- ORIGINAL FEATURES
- LARGE PRIVATE GARDENS
- VIEWS OVER COUNTRYSIDE
2 Old White Lea has been recently refurbished to a high standard, with the original features being enhanced by modernisation. The charm has been retained to create a deceptively spacious family home that combines contemporary living with character. Its four large double bedrooms and three reception rooms together with a sun lounge make it a sizeable property that is ready to move straight into since there is no chain. Standing on a quiet lane, it has a pretty outlook from every first floor room across countryside as well as its own private and secure, mature garden and private parking.
The stone paved entrance opens into a light reception room, perhaps for formal dining, that is full of character with a fabulous original range set in timber panelling to provide an interesting talking point as guests arrive. The new timber flooring continues through to the large breakfasting kitchen which is fully fitted with a range of new units, complementary worktops, integrated stainless steel appliances and contemporary lighting. The kitchen leads open plan into a lovely, light sun room with French doors that open out to a patio and the garden creating an ideal space for entertaining. The versatility of the ground floor, with two further reception rooms, allows for a variety of uses to suit individual needs, from a family room to a home office or playroom. The dimensions of the lounge, for example, mean it would be easy to divide its use, perhaps as a cosy sitting room around the open fire with a separate music, library or study area. A utility room and WC complete the ground floor. The attractive open staircase leads to four large, newly carpeted bedrooms with deep window sills and some with character rooflines or beams. The very large master bedroom has pretty en suite facilities with a fitted vanity area.
Location - Situated in a semi rural location with panoramic views over open countryside yet only 9.3 miles from Durham City.
Agents Notes - Mains water
• New Septic tank soak away
• Mains gas piped to the property
• Planning application reference number
Viewings - Via Fine and Country Durham
Tel: 0191 384 2277
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52894623.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27615761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country Durham and Tees Valley , North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.