2 bedroom flat for saleAlexandra Parade, Glasgow, G31 3BS
- Traditional preferred first floor flat
- Welcoming Hallway
- Bay Windowed Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen - Open Plan
- Three piece bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Gas central heating, Secure entry
- Original features, Central location
***SEE VIDEO***Pamela McLeman of Keys Estate Agents is delighted to present to the market this preferred first floor flat, set within the heart of Dennistoun on Alexandra Parade. The accommodation on offer comprises, welcoming hallway, bay windowed lounge open plan to modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, and bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating and secure entry system. A great opportunity for young professionals and students working in Glasgow City Centre. Early viewing recommended to appreciate the proportions and potential this flat offers.
Located in the heart of Dennistoun on Alexandra Parade, providing access to a wide range of shops, eateries, and popular Restaurants such as Celinos and Amore on the door step. Walking distance to Alexandra Parade Park and Train station.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 426718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keys Estate Agents, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.