4 bedroom terraced house for saleCambridge Road, Teddington, TW11
- Spacious 1453 sq ft townhouse
- Four bedrooms / Two bathrooms
- 23ft open-plan living room
- Separate utility & g/f WC
- Pretty SW-facing garden
- Garage & off-street parking
- 0.2 mile from High Street
- 0.5 mile from train station
- In catchment for Teddington School
- No onward chain
Rarely available, this very spacious townhouse in a quiet side road just a 1/4 mile off the High Street, in the heart of Teddington, just 0.5 miles from the mainline Teddington Station. With a total floor area of nearly 1500sq ft, this impressive property features a fantastic, light-filled, open-plan main living area on the first floor with a very smart, white high gloss kitchen as well as a utility room on the ground floor. There are four bedrooms with a stylish family bathroom on the top floor, in addition to a second shower room on the ground floor plus as a separate WC. To the rear of the property there are sliding French doors on to a pretty South-West facing lawn garden, with water feature. To the front there is a long 46ft front garden providing space to park three cars as well as access to a generous integral garage. The location is superb for this property in particular, as it is so close to all the lovely restaurants and independent retailers on our pretty High Street - and the River and Teddington Lock are within a half mile. Local schools are in plentiful supply, with Collis and St. Mary’s and St. Peter’s Primary schools only 0.6 mile away and catchment for Teddington school should be assured. Bushy Park is within 0.4 miles and there are towpath walks to both Hampton Court and Richmond Upon Thames. Offered to the market with no onward chain. EPC = E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52899105.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2380301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.