Studio flat for saleHigh Street, Hayes, UB3
Offers in Excess of
- GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- NO STAMP DUTY FOR FIRST-TIME BUYERS
- LONG LEASE (IN EXCESS OF 900 YEARS)
- GOOD SIZED LOUNGE/ BEDROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN & MODERN BATHROOM
- ALLOCATED RESIDENCE PARKING
- EASY ACCESS TO MAIN BUS ROUTE LINKS & LOCAL SHOPS
CASHBACK AVAILABLE IF PURCHASED VIA BROADS
GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY AND NO STAMP DUTY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS! THIS SPACIOUS 2ND FLOOR STUDIO FLAT HAS A LONG LEASE IN EXCESS OF 900 YEARS. GOOD SIZED LOUNGE/ BEDROOM WITH A SOUTH FACING ASPECT. A SEPARATE FITTED KITCHEN AND MODERN BATHROOM. ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE WITHIN RESIDENCE ONLY CAR PARK. LOCATED OPPOSITE LOCAL SHOPS AND BUS STOPS LINKING HEATHROW AND HAYES TOWN (CROSSRAIL ANTICIPATED IN 2019). BUYERS CASH-BACK AVAILABLE IF THIS PROPERTY IS PURCHASED VIA BROADS PROPERTY SERVICES.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52903599.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 206942S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broads Property Services, Hayes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.