3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFranklin Court, Thornaby
- Immaculate Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Ready to Move Into Condition
- Perfect First Time Buyer Property
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am ? 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am ? 5pm Saturday or 10am ? 4pm Sunday
An absolutely fabulous three-bedroom semi-detached house, presented to an exceptional standard and the finish is top quality. Generous off-road parking leads to a low maintenance south facing rear garden, which on the right day is a sun trap. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, living room, large breakfast kitchen, three good size bedrooms to the first floor and modern fitted bathroom. Early viewing is recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52904436.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OOH180010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.