2 bedroom apartment for saleArtsbank Milton Street, Saltburn-By-The-Sea, Cleveland, United Kingdom
- IMPRESSIVE & STYLISH
- INTERCOM SYSTEM
- SEVERAL ATTRACTIVE ARCHED WINDOWS
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH A RANGE OF APPLIANCES
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- EASY ACCESS TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- INTERNAL INSPECTION ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THE HIGH SPECIFICATION
Solid oak floor, intercom phone
Open plan Lounge/Kitchen 24'4 x 14'3
Attractive range of wall, base & drawer units, granite worktops, matching surrounds, breakfast bar, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring ceramic hob, electric oven, integrated dish washer, integrated automatic washer/dryer, solid oak floor, 3 attractive arched double glazed windows, 3 radiators, T.V point, wall cupboard houses gas combi boiler
Master Bedroom 15'12 x 11'2
Store cupboard, cast iron fireplace with marble hearth, arched uPVC double glazed window, radiator, T.V point
Low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, mirror over, shaver point, corner tiled & glazed shower cubicle, chrome towel radiator, extractor fan
Bedroom 2 16'2 x 9'2
2 Arched uPVC double glazed windows, T.V point, radiator
Bathroom / WC
Low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer tap, mirror over, panel bath with mixer tap, rain shower over, glazed side screen, chrome towel radiator, shaver point, uPVC double glazed window
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SB500A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inglebys Estate Agents, Saltburn-By-The-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.