1 bedroom flat for saleWoolstone Road
- Beautifully refurbished one bed 1st floor flat in a Victorian house
- Large loft space
- Open planned kitchen reception room
- Modern bathroom with washing machine in utility cupboard
- Access to communal gardens
- Close to Catford and Forest Hill stations
A superb one bedroom first floor flat set within this handsome Victorian period conversion, situated at the rear of the building makes this flat very peaceful and quiet.
The flat is in immaculate condition having been completely refurbished recently and has been efficiently designed to maximise living space, it also has additional the benefit of access to large loft space with a pull-down ladder from the hallway which is perfect for additional storage, there is also use of a lovely communal garden at the rear.
The open planned kitchen reception room has been planned sympathetically to allow the kitchen to work within the living space. The kitchen has solid wooden worktops, integrated dishwasher, oven, hob and extractor with space for a large fridge freezer. The lounge also has wooden flooring, ceiling spotlights and lovely views over the garden.
Adjacent is the bedroom which has a double-glazed window, fashionable carpets and a stylish radiator.
The bathroom has been refurbished in a Victorian theme to fit the house, the bath has a shower attachment and screen and there is a stylish heated towel rail. The bathroom is surprisingly spacious with great storage, there is an ingenious cupboard which doubles up as a utility area housing the washing machine.
Woolstone Road is a located less than 0.5 mile from Catford rail station with links to Victoria and Blackfriars and Forest Hill with its very efficient Overground service is approximately 1 mile. There are also very good bus connections locally and an array of shops.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52905240.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pickwick Estates, Honor Oak. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.