5 bedroom detached house for saleGloweth, Truro, Cornwall TR1
Sold by Us
- 5 bedrooms
- Close to the Hospitals and Truro College
- Double garage
- Large family home
- Short drive to Truro city centre
- Short walk to leisure facilities
- South west facing gardens
A 5 bedroomed detached house situated at the head of a cul-de-sac, neutrally decorated throughout with very generous room sizes including a spacious breakfast room/kitchen, large bay windowed sitting room with log burner, dining room and study.
Outside the house has a particularly good sized rear garden facing south west with mature tall hedging and established trees in the grounds of a large period home behind. All in all, this is a most generously proportioned, impeccably presented and conveniently located family home in a highly sought after and popular area of Truro.
Ground Floor: spacious entrance hallway, cloakroom/wc, bay windowed sitting room, dining room and study, fitted kitchen/breakfast room.
First Floor: 5 bedrooms (master with en-suite), family bathroom.
Outside: off-road parking space, large double garage with roof storage. Level enclosed south facing rear gardens.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52905282.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lillicrap Chilcott, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.