3 bedroom terraced house for saleHolmswood Avenue, Blantyre
- 3 Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Central Location
- Walk-in condition
Close to shops, schools and within 5 minutes walk to Blantyre train station this property has been renovated to a high standard throughout and is in truly move in condition.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. Transport links are great. Walking distance to the train station and easy access to all the motorways.
2. Close walk to the Parkville bar and restaurant which is great for a family meal.
3. Great neighbours that have lived on the street for years.
4. The loft space is amazing and gives us flexible living.
5. All three bedrooms have great space.
Entrance to the property is through a double glazed door leading to a small hall.
A bright space beautifully decorated with a large window letting in natural light. This large room benefits from a stone fireplace with double doors leading through to the kitchen.
Modern kitchen with room for a small dining table and access to the back garden
Large double bedroom beautifully decorated with 2 windows letting in lots of natural light.
Double bedroom with built in storage.
Double bedroom with mirrored wardrobes.
Recently renovated modern bathroom room with mains and electric shower above the bath.
Floored loft space currently used for storage.
The front of the property is fenced with a double car driveway and path access through the close to the back garden. The back garden has a secure gate and is split into 2 areas with a decked area to entertain and grassed area to the rear. It has 2 huts providing outside storage.
Blantyre is a popular commuter town, its railway station is only 20 mins by train to Glasgow city centre. Blantyre also has an excellent access to motorways with 3 on ramps to the A725 which connects to the M74 and M8.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Blantyre has 4 comprehensive primary schools, 1 high school and a fantastic sports centre.
Enjoy a night out? Both Carrigans and The Parkville Hotel offer a family friendly atmosphere where you can enjoy good food, drinks and entertainment.
We would highly recommend a trip to the David Livingston Centre which comprises of a museum, play park, cafe, shop and gardens.
Why choose Upload Abode - Estate Agents in Blantyre
1. Reputation - Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Speed of sale - Our average sale time in 2017 was only 16 days
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 69. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Upload Abode, Motherwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.