2 bedroom flat for saleLowfields Avenue, Eastham
Offers in Excess of
- Two bedroom first floor flat
- Lounge with views of the local woods
- Close to beautiful Farmers fields
- Kitchen/diner & bathroom
- Communal garden with shed & outbuilding
- Close to transport links & motorway access
VIEWS OVER THE LOCAL WOODS! Sitting close to the farmers fields and with easy access to local train stations and M53 motorway, this first floor flat is not to be missed. Entrance through it's own front door and up to the first floor, the property then benefits from Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, two Bedrooms and a Bathroom. Outside can be found a communal garden, garden storage shed and a brick-built outbuilding for a tumble dryer. With double glazing and gas central heating, viewing is recommended!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52905933.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8505101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.