3 bedroom terraced house for saleOddfellow Street, Morley, Leeds
- Beautiful three bedroom end terrace property
- Having spacious and well presented accommodation
- Lounge with multifuel stove. Modern fitted dining kitchen
- PVCu double glazing and gas fired central heating
- Three spacious bedrooms. Modern white bathroom suite
- Paved, shrub and enclosed rear garden
- Driveway and single garage. AVAILABLE WITH VACANT POSESSION
A beautiful three bedroom end terrace property available with vacant possession and offering spacious, well presented accommodation with a modern neutral decorative theme. This ideal family home comprises briefly to the ground floor: Front entrance hallway, lounge with multifuel stove inset into the chimney breast recess, dining kitchen fitted with an extensive range of modern units with integral fridge, freezer, dishwasher and space for a gas range cooker. PVCu French doors from the dining kitchen provide access onto the paved and enclosed rear garden. A useful utility recess within the dining kitchen has fitted worktop surface and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. A first floor landing provides access to three impressive bedrooms and a bathroom fitted with a modern white three piece suite. To the basement there is a cellar area. An internal viewing is highly recommended and the only way to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
Externally, off road parking is provided by a driveway to the side giving access to a single detached garage. To the rear of the property there is a paved garden with raised shrub border.
Situated within a short walking distance of the excellent shopping and leisure amenities of Morley Town Centre, this ideal family home is convenient for everything that the vibrant Morley Town Centre offers. The property is convenient for access onto the M62 motorway placing the principal trading centres of West Yorkshire within reasonable daily commuting distance.
This property has a right of way on foot via pathway to the side leading to an unmade area, suitable for possible parking on a first come first served basis (this land is not associated with the property).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52907760.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY180059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.